Outside Service Parts Associate for Industrial/Commercial Power Generators
- Job in Brighton, Colorado
Generator Source is a currently looking to add a motivated and qualified Parts Associate to our rapidly expanding Industrial Power Generator Field Service team. We are located in Brighton, Colorado and have been in the power generation industry for over 39 years. Our External Service department cares for and repairs customer generators across Colorado and Wyoming.
Our focus is on providing sales, rentals and service for industrial diesel and natural gas generators. We work with mobile and on-site continuous/prime, standby and emergency power generator sets. Our local customer’s generators range from 20 kW to 2500 kW. We provide a mix of light and heavy repair options, preventative maintenance plans, and emergency services to high availability clients. Customers include data centers, municipalities, schools, manufacturing plants, construction firms, telecom, healthcare facilities and more. We work with all the top name brands like Cummins, Caterpillar, Kohler, and more. We are searching for a career-oriented individual to join our team of approximately 30 employees.
The Parts Associate is a critical link in the External Service Department and helps the department’s technicians get the right parts, supplies, and equipment for their jobs. The ideal candidate is technically minded, looks for ways to help the department operate more effectively, and is a self-starter who does not need constant supervision
- Receive parts orders and place orders with vendors
- Track, receive and distribute parts orders
- Make deliveries in a company vehicle
- Maintain a clean and organized parts area
- Driving a fork truck
- Process purchase orders
- Work with company parts manager for company part procedures but works directly for external service director
- Assist technicians with preparation / recovery from jobs, to include loading equipment / supplies on company vehicles, moving equipment around job sites, and performing refueling operations of customer generators
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of department area, equipment, and vehicles
- Assist with other duties as required
- Must be self-starter, capable of performing tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. and work up to 8 hours per day outside / on feet
- Must have a clean driving record
- Sick days
- Generous vacation package
- Paid holidays
COMPENSATION: Competitive Based on Experienc
LOCATION: Brighton, Colorado
This position is full-time and is located in Brighton, Colorado (about 20 minutes north of Denver).
To apply please send your resume via email here.
>> Back to Career Opportunities <<